The parties involved for the approval of a product in Anatel are:
- Customer (responsible for sending the documents and information and samples for testing);
- OCD (Responsible for evaluating the documents and being correct, is the issuing of the certificate of technical conformity);
- Test laboratories accredited by Inmetro (who performs the tests on the samples of the products),
- GS1 (optional; no longer mandatory in March/2016),
- Information/Documents from: Manufacturer, manufacturing unit, applicant for approval.