To approve a product, you must forward the following documents to IBRACE:
- Technical Specification;
- Technical Manual;
- User Manual;
- external and internal photos;
- Pictures of the label;
- Electrical scheme;
- that 9001;
- Product supplier data in Brazil;
- Letter of representation;
- Manufacturer's data;
- Data from the plant;
- Specific declarations on a case-by-case basis;
In addition to the sending of these documents are started the tests in the products. After all tests have been carried out, the OCD issues a certificate of technical conformity.
After the product obtains the certification the same is included in the certification and approval management Service, known by the acronym SGCH, a database where all the certified products in the country are compiled. This inclusion on the ANATEL site occurs at a rate, after payment the OCD gives progress in the approval process.
In order to enter the approval process, the following documents must be submitted:
- Completed approval application form;
- Certificate issued by OCD;
- Product Manual translated into Portuguese;
- Photo of provisional Anatel's seal.
The process ends when ANATEL includes your product on the site SGCH and generates an approval number, this needs to be in all products or in some cases is accepted its application in the Product manual.