After the technical evaluation confirms the adequacy of all the steps of the process, the certificate of technical conformity is issued by OCD. The technical conformity certificate shall contain:
- Registration data of the manufacturer and supplier;
- Identification and address of the plant;
- Identification of the certified product;
- Certificate number, date of issue, date of certification and validity;
- Reference of the applied normative document;
- Data from laboratories and their reports;
- Basic technical characteristics, as results obtained in the test reports;
- Product category;
- Type of service and type of product.
The validity of this certificate varies according to the product category, and is based on the certification date.